Frequently Asked Questions
Is Unique Hair Experience Handicap Accessible?
- While our salon is easily accessible for clients who use a cane or crutches, we are not wheelchair accessible.
What type of payments does Unique Hair Experience accept?
- Cash, cash app, credit card, and Zelle
Where should I park when visiting the salon?
- We have paid parking—meters cost $2 per hour, and are free after 6 PM
- Alternatively, there is a $7 all day parking lot. This parking lot is on the same side as the salon, and you can access it by turning on George Street and then making an immediate left.
Do you have wifi access?
- Yes, we have wifi for all of our guests.
Is the salon kid-friendly?
- Yes. Unique Hair Experience is trained to have a gentle hand when working with children three years and older. Please be sure that your child can calmly remain seated through the duration of the appointment.
Can guests come and sit during my appointment?
- Due to COVID-19, we are requesting that clients do not bring guests or individuals who do not have a scheduled appointment.